This program helps to identify the benefits of working effectively with stakeholders. Understand the most appropriate stakeholders and the most appropriate form of engagement. Work through case studies and scenarios to develop the necessary analysis, planning, and engagement skills for working successfully with stakeholders.
- Recognise situations where stakeholder input would be beneficial to your work (whether specific projects or business as usual).
- Correctly identify, assess and prioritise relevant stakeholders.
- Take a systematic approach to planning, conducting and evaluating stakeholder engagements.
- Apply relevant skills to maximise the effectiveness of the stakeholder engagement.
- Appropriately follow-up the engagement process.
- Successfully apply a range of methods and tools for engaging and managing stakeholders.
APS 1 - EL 2 and APS employees that are new to Engaging Stakeholders.
Craft and User Level
This program aligns with the Engagement & Partnership Craft at the Foundation level.
This content has been provided by the APS Academy.