Building Relationships and Engagement
Identify and examine internal and external work relationships, their relevance and the importance of achieving mutual success. Explore aspects of self-awareness, personal effectiveness and maintaining productive relationships - even during the difficult times are explored. Share and develop good ways to plan for and participate in meetings.
This content has been provided by the APS Academy.
- Describe the benefits of building relationships and engagement to the work of the APS.
- Demonstrate commitment to working flexibly with a diversity of individuals and communication styles.
- Contribute to an open, collective working environment within and between teams and agencies.
- Communicate effectively with a range of internal and external contacts.
- Apply a range of methods and tools for building effective relationships and engagement.
APS 1 - EL 2
Category and User Level
This learning experience aligns with the Engagement & Partnership Craft at the Foundation level.
There is a pre-work component that is required to be completed prior to the commencement of the program.
$1225 per attendee. Payment by credit card.
Engaging stakeholders, Negotiation, Relationships, Representation