Take an in-depth look at shaping strategy with a sense of purpose and direction, using information and opportunities, and showing judgement and common sense. Use environmental scanning and best practice models and tools to help anticipate the consequences and trade-offs of actions.
This content has been provided by a third party in consultation with the APS Academy.
- Enhance existing capability of the processes of strategic decision making.
- Identify, reflect, and practice strategic influence and persuasion.
- Demonstrate capabilities in applying strategic thought in the workplace.
- Identify the actions needed moving from strategic thinking to strategic leadership (planning vs. application).
- Lead change in the public sector setting by linking strategic planning to operational requirements (internally and other government departments).
EL 1 - EL 2
Craft and User Level
This program aligns with the Leadership & Management Craft at the Practitioner level.
Service design, Strategic thinking
This course is delivered from 19/06/2023 to 27/06/2023, by face-to-screen comprising of four sessions – 3.5 hours each.
This course is delivered from 28/08/2023 to 29/08/2023, by face-to-face comprising of two sessions – 8 hours each.
This course is delivered from 19/10/2023 to 27/10/2023, by face-to-screen comprising of four sessions – 3.5 hours each.
This course is delivered from 06/12/2023 to 07/12/2023, by face-to-face comprising of two sessions – 8 hours each.