This is a practical and participative course to build confidence in giving presentations. Examine the learning techniques, structures and elements that create and deliver good presentations. Learn how to present with confidence and make use of that nervous energy. Use a step-by-step plan to create presentations and use visual aids to make the content memorable and engaging. Try your hand at presenting to a small group and receive advice and constructive feedback. The course is filled with suggestions, ideas and insights that will assist participants to develop their own personal presentation and facilitation styles. It uses a highly interactive approach, with participants given the opportunity to make several short presentations and workshop deliveries.
- Plan, design and deliver effective presentations that will engage the audience.
- Develop influential public speaking and facilitation skills for a range of audiences.
- Prepare and use visual aids effectively and confidently.
- Speak in prepared and impromptu speaking situations.
- Manage follow-up questions and discussions.
APS 3 - EL 2
Pre - Work to be completed prior to attending the course.
Craft and User Level
This program aligns with the Engagement & Partnership Craft at the Foundation level.
This content has been provided by a third party in consultation with the APS Academy.