Leading Successful Projects
This program outlines the knowledge, tools and techniques required to lead projects and teams at the executive level. Understand the project management framework and consider the political and policy context for projects. Learn project governance requirements and project leadership challenges.
- Understand the project management framework and consider the political and policy context for projects.
- Identify project Governance requirements and project leadership challenges.
- Provide strong project and team leadership.
- Recognise the steps involved in managing a successful project, including: scoping, developing, planning, managing, finalising and reviewing a project, identifying and managing project risk, stakeholder and relationship management, finalising, evaluating and promoting your project.
- Develop a project plan including but not limited to: project procurement, contract management, key Stakeholders, vital project milestones, leading and negotiating outcomes.
EL 1 - EL 2
Craft and User Level
This program aligns with the Implementation & Services Craft at the Practitioner level.
Project management, Working in teams
This content has been provided by a third party in consultation with the APS Academy.