Introduction to Risk in the Commonwealth
The Introduction to risk in the Commonwealth eLearning course provides you with the foundation for understanding risk and its management in the Commonwealth. The course introduces you to risk management principles and the Commonwealth Risk Management Policy, with the aim of encouraging better public sector risk management practice.
- Discuss the concepts of risk and risk management.
- Explain the importance of risk management to the successful operation of your entity.
- Describe the consequences of not managing and engaging with risk.
- Locate legislation and policy that shapes and directs the management of risk in the public sector.
- Describe your responsibilities in relation to risk management.
- Comply with your entity’s risk management framework policies, processes and tools.
APS 1 - SES Band 3 and APS employees, regardless of level or role, are required to understand basic risk management concepts and how risk is managed in the Commonwealth.
Craft and User Level
This program aligns with the Implementation & Services Craft at the Foundation level.
This content has been provided by Comcover.
For more information regarding the eLearning content please contact ComCover:
email@example.com or call 1800 651 540 (option 2)