Conflict Resolution for Managers
This program teaches the skills to respond to workplace and organisational conflict as a manager, including the tools to coach and support others. This practical skills based program explores the causes of workplace conflict, ways to identify and address the early signs, tools to reduce anxiety and talk skilfully about difficult issues and behaviours in a professional and resilient manner.
- Have increased self-awareness around conflict and enhanced personal skill of self-regulation (managing oneself).
- Respond to conflict to create choice rather than react.
- Promote a collaborative approach to resolving conflict.
- Influence others by modelling a non-anxious response.
- Apply tools to coach others in responding to conflict.
EL 1 - EL 2
Craft and User Level
This program aligns with the Leadership & Management Craft at the Practitioner level.
Negotiation, Relationships, Communication, Leading in the APS, Working in teams, Coaching, Conflict Resolution
This content has been provided by a third party in consultation with the APS Academy.