This program teaches the skills to respond to workplace and organisational conflict. This practical skills-based program explores the causes of workplace conflict, ways to identify and address the early signs, tools to reduce anxiety and talk skilfully about difficult issues and behaviours in a professional and resilient manner.
- Have increased self-awareness around conflict and enhanced personal skill of self-regulation (managing oneself).
- Be able to respond to conflict to create choice rather than react.
- Be able to promote a collaborative approach to resolving conflict.
- Be able to influence others by modelling a non-anxious response.
- Promote a productive workplace that encourages respectful relationships.
APS 3 - APS 6
Craft and User Level
This program aligns with the Leadership & Management Craft at the Foundation level.
Relationships, Conflict Resolution
This content has been provided by a third party in consultation with the APS Academy.