Report Writing in the APS
This course covers the processes for writing reports that adhere to the Commonwealth writing style. Learn to produce documents that have scope, effective research, are organised and interpret information well. Follow the established structures of good executive summaries, clear findings and easy-to-understand conclusions and recommendations.
This content has been provided by a third party in consultation with the APS Academy.
- Plan and scope reports in line with purpose and reader.
- Structure and organise content logically.
- Identify and document relevant information.
- Draft effective recommendations aligned to findings and purpose.
- Identify meaningful executive summary content.
- Revise reports for accuracy and quality.
APS 5 - EL 1
Category and User Level
This learning experience aligns with APS People at the Foundation level.
There is a pre-work component that is required to be completed prior to the commencement of the program.
$1225 per attendee. Payment by credit card.