Essential Writing for Executive Levels
Essential writing for executive levels shows participants how to produce documents which are accurate, clear and consistent with government style requirements.
This program is suitable for executive level staff who are either undertaking writing tasks themselves, managing other employees on a writing task, are new to the APS or have transferred into a role where higher levels of writing skills are required.
This content has been provided by a third party in consultation with the APS Academy.
- Use a structured approach to interpreting information.
- Write concrete and engaging key messages.
- Identify and correct deficient written arguments.
- Write documents that will withstand internal and external scrutiny.
- Manage the writing and editing process as a project.
EL 1 and EL 2 who are either undertaking writing tasks themselves, managing other employees on a writing task are new to the APS.
Also for people who have transferred into a role where higher levels of writing skills are required.
Pre-work to be completed prior to attending the course.
Craft and User Level
This program aligns with APS People at the Foundation level.