SES Integrity Masterclass Series
The SES Integrity Masterclass Series is a 3-part series designed to support SES staff to strengthen integrity culture within their organisation. The series has been developed in response to the 2020 Report into consultations regarding APS approaches to institutional integrity, led by Mr Stephen Sedgwick AO.
- Masterclass 1: Championing an integrity culture (face-to-screen, self-paced).
- Masterclass 2: Strengthening your workplace integrity culture (face-to-screen, self-paced).
- Masterclass 3: Enhancing integrity capability (face-to-face, facilitated).*
*Masterclass 1 and 2 must be completed prior to attending Masterclass 3.
This content has been provided by the APSC in partnership with the Australia and New Zealand School of Government.
- Champion a culture of integrity and fulfil your role as a steward of that culture.
- Create environments where integrity discussions are mainstream, and staff engage consistently and positively with integrity.
- Build the integrity capability of teams and organisations.
- Stay up-to-date with integrity issues, trends and supporting tools and resources.
SES Band 1 – SES Band 3
Category and User Level
This learning experience aligns with the Integrity Craft at the Lead level.
How to enrol
Enrol in a date below for the SES Integrity Masterclass 3 workshop. You will then receive access to Masterclass 1 and 2 materials.
Please ensure you complete Masterclasses 1 and 2 activities before the commencement of your session. You will be given access to these Masterclass activities once you have enrolled in the SES Integrity Masterclass workshop.
$2200 per participant. Payment by credit card.
Integrity, Values, Leading in the APS.