APS Regulator Coffee Roulette
Do you like coffee (or any other beverage)? Would you like to meet other regulators across the APS, find out more about what they do and how much you really have in common? APS Regulator Coffee Roulette is for you!
Through Coffee Roulette, you’ll be randomly matched with other APS regulators for regular coffee meetings (in real life or virtually – depending on your location and preferences). As people meet for coffee, fantastic connections are made across the APS. These connections will help you build a rich and diverse professional network, and stimulate your thinking. You might even find a mentor, get some tips or resources to help with a project, or meet people who share your hobbies! The possibilities are endless.
How does it work?
- Sign up using this form to indicate your interest in participating.
- You’ll receive an email from Coffee Roulette inviting you to join the APS Regulator Coffee Roulette. Follow the instructions in the email to accept the invitation. You can choose which days and frequency works best for you (either weekly, fortnightly or monthly).
- When Coffee Roulette starts in mid-September, you’ll receive regular emails outlining who your coffee partner is for the next week, fortnight or month (your chosen frequency). The coffee matches are completely random and that’s the magic, you never know who you’re going to meet!
- Arrange a time and location (or set up a virtual meeting) to have coffee with your Coffee Roulette partner to get to know them.
- The next cycle you’ll receive a new coffee partner. Your network grows each cycle as you meet more and more people working in regulatory roles across the APS.
This initiative is being run as a pilot from September until the end of 2022. At the conclusion of the pilot, you’ll be invited to share your feedback through a short survey.
There’s no cost to you, apart from the cup of coffee. Interested? Sign up using this form.
For further information, contact us at email@example.com.