Managing Remote Teams
Practical coaching and training for managers on how to manage their teams in a remote environment. Participants will have the opportunity to develop skills, and discuss concerns and barriers with flexible remote working arrangements. This will be achieved by taking a ‘top down’ approach to implementing remote flexible teams. Participants will be given a framework approach for their team to support a high performing remote and flexible working team.
- Discuss the technical and structural constraints of working remotely in the government sector.
- Understand good practice for remote management in the APS.
- Assess the challenges, benefits, opportunities and threats associated with remote working.
- Manage communication and stakeholder engagement.
- Explore ways to create a remote and flexible high performing teams.
- Explore how to implement core team behaviours whilst working remotely.
APS 5 - EL 1
Pre - Work to be completed prior to attending the course.
Craft and User Level
This program aligns with the Leadership & Management Craft at the Foundation level.
Relationships, Leading in the APS, Working in teams, Coaching
This content has been provided by the APS Academy.