Leading in the Digital Age
The Leading in a Digital Age program supports EL 2 and SES participants to recognise the challenges and opportunities of leading in the digital age to meet the expectations of citizens, business and other users of government services.
- Lead the movement for digital transformation.
- Create public value through digital ways of working.
- Create the environment for successful digital transformation.
- Recognise the why, how and where to apply agile ways of working in their agency.
- Mobilise the workforce to deliver digital transformation and change.
- Recognise where and how to prioritise effort to create a roadmap for a digital future.
EL 2 - SES Band 3
Craft and User Level
This program aligns with the Leadership & Management Craft at the Foundation level.
Service design, Strategic thinking, Policy
This content has been provided by the APS Academy in partnership with the Digital Transformation Agency.