This program aims to enhance participants understanding of, and confidence in applying, the key elements of the resource management and budget framework. The program also focuses on ensuring participants compliance with key internal controls.
- Describe key elements of the resource management and budget framework and responsibilities and duties of officials.
- Apply key internal controls set out in Accountable Authority Instructions ( AAI’s).
- Demonstrate value-for-money in procuring goods and services and managing grants.
- Identify the key planning assumptions underpinning as accrual budget.
- Explain the Budget and key accrual reporting processed – demonstrating accountability for the use of public resources.
- Confidently discuss aspects of the resource management and budget framework with colleagues and peers.
APS 1 - EL 2
Craft and User Level
This program aligns with the Implementation & Services Craft at the Foundation level.
This content has been provided by a third party in consultation with the APS Academy.