Delivering Great Policy Module 1: Clear on Intent
This course is one of four modules in the policy craft suite which is part of the Delivering Great Policy model. This module focuses on ensuring that we are clear on the policy intent and what our role is, so our advice is relevant and focussed on the outcome we're trying to achieve.
This module can be taken as a stand-alone course or as part of the suite. Participants can attend multiple modules in any sequence.
- Build on a practical foundation in being clear on intent.
- Discern a policy's intent.
- Articulate a policy's intent.
- Ensure advice is considered and relevant.
- Use outcomes focused language in a policy context.
APS 3 - APS 6 and APS employees who are new to, or considering a career in, policy development roles.
Craft and User Level
This program aligns with the Strategy, Policy & Evaluation Craft at the Foundation level.
Policy, New policy proposal (NPPs)
This content has been provided by the Department of the Prime Minister and Cabinet.