Creating the Academy Experience - L&D Community
Alumni Connect is a series of events aimed at connecting people who have participated in APS Academy programs. This includes recent participants, as well as participants from programs conducted under the previous Centre for Learning and Leadership banner.
Alumni Connect aims to support Alumni to learn from people and:
- Stay connected to their learning cohort
- Expand and deepen their APS networks
- Practice, embed and reflect on what they have learned through Academy programs
- Deepen their experience and knowledge of APS craft
- Connect their Academy learning to real world issues, challenges and success stories
- Access subject matter experts and practice leaders from across the public sector.
Members of the Learning and Development Community of Practice are invited to shape the future of the Academy's Alumni Connect program through a co-design workshop at our new training rooms at the Museum of Australian Democracy.
What would you find most useful in an Alumni program and events series? Which capabilities and issues are you most interested in discussing and learning about?
By invitation only. Morning tea provided.
Date: Wednesday 11 August
Time: 10am - 12pm
Venue: APS Academy, Museum of Australian Democracy
Audience: L&D Professionals