Creating the Academy Experience - Leadership alumni
Alumni Connect is a series of events aimed at connecting people who have participated in APS Academy programs. This includes recent participants, as well as participants from programs conducted under the previous Centre for Learning and Leadership banner.
Alumni Connect aims to support Alumni to learn from people and:
- Stay connected to their learning cohort
- Expand and deepen their APS networks
- Practice, embed and reflect on what they have learned through Academy programs
- Deepen their experience and knowledge of APS craft
- Connect their Academy learning to real world issues, challenges and success stories
- Access subject matter experts and practice leaders from across the public sector.
Former participants of our SES Band 1 and Band 2 leadership programs are invited to shape the future of the Leadership Alumni Connect program through a co-design workshop at our new training rooms at the Museum of Australian Democracy.
What would you find most useful in an Alumni program and events series? Which capabilities and issues are you most interested in discussing and learning about?
Spaces are limited. Participation is limited to past participants in APSC Band 1 and Band 2 Leadership programs.
Morning tea provided.
Date: Postponed - Complete a registration form and we will contact you when we secure a new date.
Venue: APS Academy, Museum of Australian Democracy
Audience: Leadership Programs Alumni